The most recommended tips by WHO to washing hands is by washing them with soap and running clear water from the faucet for 30 seconds. Then, what is the proper way to washing hands?
- Get your hands wet under running water, then apply some soap and rub your palms gently.
- Wipe and rub the back of both hands alternately, do not rush.
- Do not forget your fingers, rub the sidelines between fingers until they are clean.
- Clean the fingertips alternately, interlock fingers and rub the back of fingers of both hands.
- Rub thumb in a rotating manner followed by the area between index finger and thumb for both hands.
- Rub fingertips on palm for both hands slowly.
- Rub both wrists in a rotating manner, then rinse hands with running water and dry them thoroughly with clean towel or tissue.
Use Yuri Antibacterial Hand Soap to kill germs and bacteria optimally.